Founded in 1952 by Louis Ferretti, Sr., Ferry Machine Corporation is now in its second generation of family ownership. Mr. Ferretti began producing precision aircraft and military parts for the United States Department of Defense and quickly built a reputation for unparalleled customer service, reliability and high-quality work.
Family Owned & Operated Since 1952
Louis Ferretti, Jr. joined the company in 1985 and sought to expand the business into a variety of new industries. By utilizing the world’s most advanced manufacturing equipment, technology and software, Ferry evolved and began producing precision medical instruments, medical products and optical components.
In order to accommodate cutting-edge technology and constantly evolving high-tech CNC machinery, Ferry Machine Corporation upgraded and expanded their New Jersey headquarters to 12,000 square feet over the years. As a result, Ferry was able to offer its services to other industries and stay ahead of the curve amid a rapidly advancing landscape. Today, Ferry is the perfect example of a state-of-the-art CNC machine shop, producing top-quality products that are used worldwide.